VERSATYL – Feather World’s Lightest and Stylish Jacket for Men and Women – Water Resistant Half Price
Best low price deal for rainy season, rainwear, rain coat, rain sheeter – 50% Off – Half Price Rs 599 Only. Introducing the World Record-Setting Jacket, “FEATHER” – World’s Lightest Multi-Utility Jacket which weighs only 179 grams. Comes with 5 features like Water resistant imported fabric, Can be folded into an in-built pouch of the size of your palm, A Chest Pocket, Hood and YKK Zippers.
VERSATYL "Feather World's Lightest and Stylish Jacket for Men and Women
Rs. 629 in stock
- Our one of a kind jacket is Officially Crowned as World's Lightest Jacket " Feather Jacket " By India World Records
- The Jacket is Water Resistant ( Not Waterproof ) with Ykk Zippers, Chest Pocket and Hood which can be Folded and can be enclosed in Built in Pouch along the collar. The Feather Jacket comes with an secret In-built Pouch which is attached at the back of the collar along with the Hood.
- The jacket is uniquely designed to cover the clothes and protects you clothes from dust and dirt, from the harsh outdoor condition and helps keep your clothes stay dirt free all day long, a superb wind cheater yet the so light and this, makes you feel like a feather.
- The jacket is available in 3 unique colours, choose a colour that suits your mood and style.
- Wear this Impeccable piece of stylish jacket to stand out of the crowd, this jacket is not just jacket but a jacket with a utility that is designed to Protect your daily wear in a trendy way.
This Amazing Unique Jacket is Brilliantly designed, anytime wear for Men and Women and has been Innovated by an Ex-IBM Engineer (Saneen Javali) who is the brain behind the very successful VERSATYL Travel Jacket with 18 Pockets and 29 Features. The “FEATHER” from VERSATYL has set a world record for Lightest Jacket and has been recognized by “World Record India”. This Unique Jacket has been also featured in the leading newspapers, magazines and blogs worldwide, like The Times business, The Hindu, The New India Express, CNBC (Video), Daily Hunt, Entrepreneur magazine, Digit.in Magazine, Ritz Magazine, Asianet renewables, India Gazette, IndiaFashionBlogger and much more.