Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecno i3 & i3 Pro: Price in India, Specification, Launch Date
Tecno i3 & i3 Pro: Price in India, Specification, Launch Date

Tecno i3 & Tecno i3 Pro Price in India: Hello, friends Tecno i3 & Tecno i3 Pro Smartphone was launched in April 2017 in India with great features. This two Smartphone is live for sale on Amazon, Flipkart, Ebay. Both are dual SIM  smartphones which support NANO SIM card.Tecno i3 & i3 Pro Price in India The Price of Tecno i3 & i3 pro are listed below:
  •  Tecno i3 comes with the Price tag of Rs 7,990.
  •  Tecno i3 pro comes with the Price tag of Rs 9,990.
Tecno i3 & Tecno i3 Pro Key-Features Tecno i3 & Tecno i3 pro Smartphone most of the features are similar to each other but the RAM of the both Smartphone is different. Tecno i3 phone has 2 GB of DDR3 RAM while on the other hand, i3 pro has 3 GB of DDR3 RAM. Both Mobile phones have 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD card.These two phones have same camera features that 8 megapixels of Rear & front camera with LED flash. The display of i3 & i3 Pro Smartphone is 5.0 inch with the pixel density of 294 pixels per inch along with 720 x 1280 pixels of screen resolution. They take power from 3050 mAh non-removable battery with fast charging features.Both Smartphone will run on the Android Nougat 7.0 operating system with 1.3 GHz Quad-core Media TEK MT6737 processor & measures 142.75 x 70.50 x 7.90 (height x width x depth) and weight 145 grams. These Mobile phones come in three color variants i.e. Champagne Gold, Sky Black, Space Grey.How to buy Tecno i3 & i3 Pro Online
  • Visit Flipkart & Amazon.
  • Add phone to cart.
  • Tap on to Buy now.
  • Enter the address.
  • Make the payment.
  • Check order confirmation email.