Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Order Using Amazon Pay Balance to Get 10% Cashback
Amazon Valentine's Day Offer - Shop Using Amazon Pay Balance to Get 10% Cashback

Amazon Pay Balance is the Amazon Gift Card Balance. In amazon sale buy amazon gift cards at 5% to 10% discount and fill your amazon pay balance account for future purchase at the store. So now when you pay by Amazon Pay Balance you get 10% Extra Cashback in Gift Card Account.

[Image: 1024X150-Our-Valentine._V535723669_.jpg]

How to Get the Cashback Offer - 
  1. Add Money in Amazon Pay Balance Account. Direct Link
  2. Click on Top-up your Amazon Pay balance .
  3. Enter the desired purchase amount to add.
  4. Pay the amount by Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking.
  5. Now Buy anything from Apparel & Accessories categories. - Buy Here
  6. Now Pay the cart amount by Amazon Pay Or Amazon Balance Only. (Not By CC/DC, Netbanking, COD).
Offer duration : (11th February 2017 – 21st February 2017)

I am customer who has placed 2 orders during the offer period and following are the details.
• Order 1 - Rs. 1000 (Paid entirely using Amazon Pay balance) - Eligible
• Order 2 - Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1000 paid through Amazon Pay balance + Rs. 1000 paid through other payment methods) – Not eligible

I eligible for the promotion and how much would I be eligible for?

Answer : Yes you are eligible for the promotion for order 1. The overall eligible spend here is the amount spent through Amazon Pay balance, which is Rs. 1000 in the 1st order. However for Order 2, you will not be eligible for the offer as the payment has not been entirely made by Amazon Pay balance

Terms & Conditions- 
  • 10% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance, if you shop on the Site for Amazon Fashion, up to a maximum of Rs.200 (Apparels, Shoes, Jewelry, Luggage, Handbags, Sunglasses, Watches).
  • Valid on Amazon.in, Mobile site or mobile App
  • Maximum cashback is Rs.200
  • Valid on Minimum Transaction of 1000 Rs
  • Offer from 11th February to 21st February, 2017
  • Cashback will be credited as Amazon balance in your account by 21st Feb 2017 or 21st March 2017 ( In terms & conditions, At one place it is written by 21st feb & at another place it is written as 21st March, So I’m confused about it)
  • Any complaints regarding the cashback will be entertained only till 23rd May, 2017.