Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Amazon Now Rs.150 back on 1st order above Rs.499 & Rs.500
Star 
Amazon Now App - Rs.150 back on 1st order above Rs.499 & Rs.500 On Next Order of Rs.2000

Amazon.in : ₹150 back on 1st order above ₹499 | ₹500 Cashback on next order of Rs.2000

On your repeat orders (i.e. all next orders after 1st ever order) on Amazon Now App:1) Get Rs.500 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) on orders above Rs.2000, when order is paid fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option; OR 2) Get Rs.250 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) on orders above Rs.1000, when order is paid fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option.

[Image: Anow_GC_500backon2000_150backonfirst500_v1_1500.jpg]
Amazon Pantry - Next day delivery of grocery & household items*

[Image: TLxnM4c.png]

Up to 50% off | Atta, Rice Dal & more | shop & pay online for your daily groceries & more
Your Amazon.in  |  Today's Deals  |  Get Amazon App  
  1. What is Amazon Pantry?
    Amazon Pantry is an online supermarket where Amazon customers can buy grocery and household items. You can fill a virtual box of items from the Amazon Pantry store and have them delivered to your doorstep for a delivery charge of Rs. 20.
  2. What is the benefit of using Amazon Pantry?
    Amazon Pantry provides convenience. With Amazon Pantry, you can buy a variety of grocery and household items and have them delivered to your doorstep. Along with its wide selection of grocery and household products, Amazon Pantry provides great value prices and deals.
  3. Which cities is Amazon Pantry present in?
    Amazon Pantry is currently available in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Mysuru only. We will expand to many more cities in the coming months.
  4. Will I have to pay a delivery charge for Amazon Pantry?
    Amazon Pantry lets customers buy groceries and household products in various sizes that are cost prohibitive to deliver for free. The introduction of Amazon Pantry allows Amazon to add hundreds of new items to our selection. For all these items to be clubbed together, you will have to pay a delivery charge of Rs. 20 per box.
 [Image: Anow_ecg_DEC_IMC_640_150back.jpg]

330+ Deals | Grocery & more | Hypercity Mumbai

Olive Oils
Up to 50% off
Pastas
Up to 40% off
Crunchy Muesli
Up to 25% off
Dawaat Rice
Up to 20% off

330+ Deals | Personal Care & more | Hypercity Mumbai See more
Deodorants
Up to 25% off
Shampoos
Up to 20% off
Shower Cream
20% off
Diapers
Up to 25% off

[Image: Burn_PC._V522222747_.jpg]

1000+ Deals | Grocery & Kitchen needs | Big Bazaar Mumbai See more
Borges Olive Oil
55% off
Elina Rice
70% off
Jeera
40% off
Ginger garlic paste
Up to 35% off

1000+ Deals | Personal Care & more | Big Bazaar Mumbai See more
Body Lotions
Up to 25% off
Lakme CC cream
15% off
Shampoos
Up to 30% off
Himalaya Body Lotion
20% off

Fresh Fruits & more See more
Bananas
Apples
Guavas
Pomegranate Fresh Fruits & more See more
Plums
Kiwis
Pears
Pineapple

Fresh Vegetables & more See more
Potatoes
Tomatoes
Onions
Bhendi
Ginger
Coriander Leaf
Brinjal
Garlic

Cheese, Paneer & more See more
Butter
Curd
Cheese
Paneer Khova, Yoghurt & more
Mishti Doi
Khova
Pizza Cheese
Nestle Yoghurt

Amazon Now Promotional Offer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
  1. What is the “Up to Rs.500 back” offer on Amazon Now App?
    a) On your 1st ever order on Amazon Now App:
    Get Rs.150 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) on order above Rs.500.
    b) On your repeat orders (i.e. all next orders after 1st ever order) on Amazon Now App:
    i. Get Rs.500 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) on orders above Rs.2000, when order is paid fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option; OR
    ii. Get Rs.250 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) on orders above Rs.1000, when order is paid fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option.
  2. What is the duration of the offer?
    The offer is valid for a period of 1 day on 27th December, 2016.
  3. How can I avail this offer?
    a) For your 1st ever order, shop for Rs.500 or more and get Rs.150 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card);
    b) For any repeat order:
    i. Shop for Rs.2000 or more & pay fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option to get Rs.500 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card);
    OR
    ii. Shop for Rs.1000 or more & pay fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option to get Rs.250 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card).
  4. Can I avail the offer on repeat orders, more than once in a day?
    No. The offer on the repeat orders is applicable to maximum once per customer per day. This will be calculated on the maximum of the values of orders placed in a day. For example, if a customer places 3 separate repeat orders of INR 3003, INR 1001, INR 2020 in a day (all fully paid by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option), then the INR 3003 order would be considered & the customer will get a single INR 500 back (in Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) for the INR 3003 order only.
  5. When will I get the Amazon Gift Card in my Amazon Pay balance?
    Eligible Amazon Gift Card value will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 30 days from the date of order delivery.
  6. Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
    No, you do not need a promo code.
  7. What is the minimum purchase that I need to do?
    a) For 1st ever order: Minimum purchase value required is Rs.500
    b) For repeat orders:
    i. Minimum purchase value required to get Rs.500 back is Rs.2000 & order is to be paid fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option; OR
    ii. Minimum purchase value required to get Rs.250 back is Rs.1000 & order is to be paid fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option.
  8. Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
    No, each Seller Cart in Amazon Now App is considered as an individual order.