Digibank Cashback Offer by DBS Bank – 10% cashback on total Eligible Transactions using your digibank debit card
DBS Bank (“digibank”) is offering a Digibank Cashback Offer on transactions at certain merchant establishments by customers holding digiSavings account (“account holder/s”). The Offer is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Offer: Offer means 10% cashback on total Eligible Transactions performed in a Calendar Month, during the Offer Period, at Specified Merchants using your digibank debit card. Subject to the Maximum Cashback amount, the cashback details are –
- 10% where total value of Eligible Transactions is > INR 1500
e.g.: You spend INR 10500 for a month, you qualify for a cash back. Its calculated as below :
- 10% of INR 10500 = INR 1050
- Total cash back = INR 1050
Digibank Cashback Offer Period: From 1st December 2016 to 31st December 2016
Check the Refer & Earn Offer From Digibank Savings Account – Digibank Refer & Earn Rs. 250 Free
Specified Merchants: means merchant establishments specified in the below table and includes such other merchant establishments which have similar merchant category code (MCC) as that of the merchant establishments specified in the below table. It is clarified that transactions at Specified Merchants through the use of third party application/website are excluded from the Specified Merchants definition.
|Merchant Category||Specified Merchants|
Eligible transactions: Transactions in your digiSavings account using digibank Visa International Debit Card with minimum aggregate value of INR 1500 in each Calendar Month at Specified Merchants during the Offer Period.
Maximum Cashback: INR 1500 per calendar month during the Offer Period.
Calendar Month: means the period beginning from 00:01 hours of Day 1 to 21:00 hours of last day of the relevant month.
Digibank Cashback Offer –
- Cashback amount will be credited in the digiSavings account of the account holder within five (5) working days after end of a Calendar Month.
- In case of refunds and chargebacks received, digibank has the right to reverse any cashback credited to the digiSavings account of the respective account holder.
- digibank will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Offer and it will be binding on all the account holders.
- The Specified Merchants are mapped to MCC based on Visa ISO standards. If there are any disputes that arise due to differences in MCC mapping by acquiring banks, then digibank is not liable for the same.
- digibank may change these terms or suspend, alter, change or terminate this Offer or the Terms and Conditions without giving notice.
- You will not be entitled for cashback on Eligible Transactions done in the Calendar Month in which you close your digiSavings account or in which your digiSavings account is blocked or closed by digibank.
- Any tax, duties and levies relating or arising out of this Offer shall be borne by the account holder.
- This Offer is subject to force majeure events. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions applicable to digibank services.
- This Offer will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
- This Offer is voluntary and by availing the Offer, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.